In case you’ve been living under a rock, Perth has been going through a building boom. Thanks to the Government Grants, low vacancy rates and low interest rates, many people have bought their own slice of Perth land.
So we checked out the stats from REIWA to see which Perth suburbs had the highest number of land sales in 2021. It was no surprise that the top 10 were suburbs with multiple land estates!
Perth suburbs with the most land sales in 2021
- Baldivis – 387 blocks: This southern suburb is consistently popular for first home buyers given its affordability.
- Alkimos – 303 blocks: Our love for the beach continues as this beachside community reaches number 2.
- Byford – 203 blocks: With 8 land estates, there’s plenty of variety in the foothills.
- Brabham – 189 blocks: On the doorstep to the Swan Valley with new schools and shops coming soon!
- Southern River – 161 blocks: There are masterplanned estates with community facilities up and running.
- Piara Waters – 147 blocks: Many land estates are now sold out after consistent demand!
- Hammond Park – 141 blocks: The transformation from market gardens to an urban community continues for more families.
- Eglinton – 139 blocks: Next door to Alkimos, Eglinton is one of the most affordable suburbs along the north coast.
- Jindalee – 139 blocks: Another beachside community that still has plenty of growth.
- Yanchep – 121 blocks: A growing city on the coast that will be getting a new train station.
Choosing where you want to live is an exciting part of building your new home. We can help find a block of land in your favourite suburb, create the perfect home design, and make sure it meets your budget. All you have to do is fill out the form to get moving!