*Conditions apply, contact us for details. 1% deposit assumes genuine savings and eligibility for the first home owners’ grant and subject to Keystart home loans lending criteria. Minimum deposit is 2%, of which 1% must be genuine savings, the remainder from FHOG proceeds.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of information in transit before it reaches us. Please take reasonable and responsible steps when disclosing personal information online.
You may choose to provide us with personal information by;
For promotions, please contact our team on (08) 9249 4455 for a full list or terms and conditions.
We use a third party tracking operation (Google Analytics), which collects data relating to user interaction with our website. Data automatically collected and consolidated via Google includes, but may not be limited to;
If you contact us by submitting a ‘contact form’ via our website, you understand that the information you provide will be submitted by an automated system, and forwarded to us via email. Some information may be required in order for this system to forward this message to us. If you do not wish to disclose this information, you may contact us directly.
3 Week Contract Turnaround Commitment
The promotion only applies from 25 September 2020 until 31 October 2020 (unless otherwise extended or stopped by the builder in its discretion). The promotion is available on application only. Ask your New Homes Consultant for more details and whether the promotion can apply to you.
Move Homes guarantees to complete your Build Contract within three (3) weeks once all relevant contract documentation has been received by our Administration team and if the following conditions are met:
1. The site must be within the Perth Metropolitan area
2. All services including power, water and gas must be available to the site
3. Only applicable to homes built with our Premium specification
4. Only applicable to our standard designs (excludes custom designs and retaining walls)
5. The below documents are all submitted correctly: Signed Preliminary Agreement Contract, Signed home design sketch, Preliminary Building Agreement Checklist, Accepted Land Offer and Acceptance, Deposit confirmation, Estimating quote (if applicable), Elevation inspiration
6. No variations, including structural changes, are permitted to the plan. Any changes by the client will be addressed during their Pre-Start meeting and added to their Pre-Start variation
7. The three (3) week timeframe commences once the Administration team receives all relevant and accurate documentation and ends when the Build Contract is emailed to the New Homes Consultant
Move Homes is able to claim an extension of the time due to changes to the Government grants, or disruptive events.
This promotion only applies until 31 December 2020 (unless otherwise extended by the Builder in its discretion). This promotion is only available to our standard home designs. Ask your New Homes Consultant for more details and whether the promotion can apply to you.
House and Land Package Pricing
House and Land package pricing per week example is based on the assumption that you contribute 5% deposit towards a house and land package plus all bank and government fees including Mortgage Insurance and Stamp Duty if applicable. This weekly repayment has been based on a loan amount of 95% making principle and interest repayments over a 30-year term with a variable interest rate of 3.50%. If interest rates increase during the loan term this would increase the weekly repayment.
Over the last 50 years we have proudly built over 15,000 homes for Australian families. We have the same values today as we did in 1969 when we built our first home in Light Street Dianella.
Our commitment is to provide you with complete transparency and give you a real understanding of all aspects of your home loan.